There is no time for blogging anymore. Good thing I don’t do it for a living. Since the second week of January, our lives have changed dramatically.
1. Hunter is in tutoring. Two days a week we visit a tutor for two hours. Hunter works on learning to read phonetically, his memory, etc. I work on learning how to better teach him at home. I cannot wait to tell you more about this as soon as there is time.
2. OT. Once a week we drive to Nashville for an Occupational Therapy appointment. Here he is working on basic skills like learning to pass a ball, balance, climbing, strength, and for the second half of this session, he works on learning to write the letters. He’s almost finished with the capital letters. Soon we move on to lower case. I’d love to tell you more about this as well. As soon as there is time.
3. Co-op. We have joined an amazing homeschool co-op. It is about five minutes from our house, it’s on Monday mornings, and all three of the kids are enjoying it. Expect a full write up about this as well. As soon as there is time.
4. Life on the Moon. All of my free time has been intentionally poured into a play that I’m writing. There is going to be a read through today. I will write more, you got it, as soon as there is time.
5. Improv. I am working with a new improv group. We are picking a name today. I’ll tell you all about it later as soon as there is more time.
6. Horse class, girl’s softball, T-ball. All things that we are about to add to our weekly schedule. Yes, I am insane.
7. Hooping. Been hooping. It’s keeping me sane.
Can’t wait to fill you all completely in on the details of this madness. But don’t hold your breath that it will be any time soon.